Looking to hire talented designers, developers, photographers, and other independent creatives? Check out our new Customer Directory to connect with insured talent.

Business contents insurance

Protect the equipment you need to do your job. Many freelancers don’t have the cash to replace their equipment if it's damaged or stolen. With contents insurance, you’ll be able to buy new tools, keep working on that project — and hit that deadline.

What is contents insurance?

A freelancer can't work without their tools. If your computer was damaged or stolen, would you be able to afford a new one? Our customers insure an average of £5,000 worth of work equipment. So instead of dipping into their capital, they can rely on their insurance to replace their tools.



Do I need business contents insurance?

It's not uncommon for home insurance policies to exclude equipment used for business. This is just one of the reasons why it’s important to have a separate policy specifically for your work tools.

There are other differences between business contents and home contents policies. For example, the policy we arrange at With Jack includes worldwide cover and will pay for data recovery costs if you accidentally damage a hard drive and lose important work.



What's covered…

Damage or theft

Cracked laptop screens, dropped cameras, stolen equipment.

Worldwide coverage

Your equipment will be insured when travelling abroad.

Not just computers

Covers everything you need to do your job.

We asked ourselves one important question…

What do we want out of an insurance provider?

With Jack is the answer